- About Us
- Learning at LAS
- Art, Athletics & Activities
• Involve all alumni to serve the broader community as ambassadors for their alma mater and education in general.
• Actively engage other alumni in the planning and designing of alumni programs, services and events.
• Challenge other alumni to pursue volunteer and leadership opportunities throughout the institution, including individual schools, admissions, career services, athletics and student affairs.
• Encourage ideas, input and feedback of the Alumni program.
• Recruit and encourage enrolment of children of LAS Alumni.
• Support their alma mater through service, leadership, advocacy and philanthropy.
Since the founding of the school in 1956, Lahore American School has seen thousands of international and local students come and go, pursuing their respective paths and passions. The LAS alumni are at the heart of the school.
The alumni, former faculty and staff members can register here: