Admissions at LAS
Located in one of Lahore’s prime locations, Lahore American School offers a challenging American college preparatory education for local and international students. We have attracted many of the bright minds and continue to strive for excellence in education.
Our seats are awarded to students and families on a first come, first serve basis, although we do take in consideration situations when there are unforeseen circumstances and delays if families are coming from abroad.
Why Choose LAS?
Students coming into LAS get a chance to benefit from:
- An international environment where students and teachers come from all over the world
- A challenging American curriculum which focuses on not only improving each student’s college application, but also in making them balanced, global citizens with a desire to continue lifelong learning
- Easy transition to any English-medium college or institution for higher education around the world
- Smooth transfer to other American/British curriculum-based schools locally or internationally
- An interactive learning place with emphasis placed on learning through experience
Applying for admissions at LAS
In order to start off with your admission inquiry, you can contact us at 0092 42 3576 2406-8 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We urge all prospective parents to book an appointment to come and meet our Admissions Department and gather the initial information required to proceed with the process. If coming without an appointment, there could be a possibility that we may not be able to accommodate you at that time.
Testing for admission will only commence after all the relevant paperwork has been completed and received by the Admissions Office (documents mentioned below). All students applying to LAS in grades 1 to 11 are tested in reading, writing and mathematics. If the student’s first language is not English, testing for English as a Second Language (ESL) will also be undertaken and support provided if needed.
The admission process at LAS is designed to help the student express who they are and what their achievements have been.
We treat each application equally. Students who have been accepted for admission are placed in the appropriate class by the section Principal based on the assessment performance, age criteria and official school records.
- Copy of valid passport
- Original copy of birth certificate
- LAS applications form – Completed
- Passport size photos (five)
- Standardized test results
- Immunization and health information
- Parents’ pledge form
- Emergency contact form
- School records for the previous 3 years
- Two letters of recommendation
For further information regarding the admissions, feel free to contact us!