Lahore American School is an independent coeducational school based in the historical and cultural heart of Pakistan. It is home to 410 students from pre-kindergarten to grade 12 from a number of countries including Canada, the United States and Korea.
The school evolved from a former private home and in 1956 became a modern campus allowing for the delivery of a superior American based curriculum in contemporary facilities.
The four and a half acre campus has been developed into a dynamic educational facility with state-of-the-art technology and purpose build classrooms that allow our students to develop academically, socially and physically while retaining a close connection to their cultural roots. A purpose built, performing arts auditorium allows parents to take part in regular assemblies and student performances.
The LAS campus includes the following :
- Two (2) purpose built ICT labs to cater to elementary, middle and high school
- A 20,000 volume modern library with digital periodicals and EBSCO host
- Purpose built science laboratories
- Purpose built art rooms
- A state-of-the-art auditorium and performing arts complex
- A multi purpose indoor sporting facility
- A covered swimming pool
- A grassed soccer field
- An indoor gymnasium
- An outdoor playground with climbing frames
- A modern cafeteria with indoor and outdoor seating areas
- A health clinic