Applying to LAS
We thank you for your interest in Lahore American School!
At LAS, we are committed to employing well-trained, highly-qualified, and diverse faculty and staff. Your future colleagues share values depicted in our unique Mission Statement – igniting passion for learning, building our community, preparing for the future and realizing our potential – and we place critical importance on attracting highly talented individuals to join the LAS community and aid us in inculcating these values in our students.
How to Apply - Local Faculty and Staff
Local talented individuals who are keen to work in a collaborative environment and willing to enhance their skill set through professional development are welcome to submit an application to us for any vacancy that suits their profile. If you are interested in an opening, please send an email to email@example.com, attach the following, and indicate the title of the position in the subject line of the email:
- Updated resume and cover letter
- Copy of CNIC/NICOP/Pakistani work visa
- At least three references (names, designations, email and contact numbers)
- Only the references from current or previous supervisors will be considered
- Indicate if you are related to any current employee/s of LAS and their name/s
- Any other requirements listed under the position you are interested in
Local positions currently open:
- Admissions Assistant
- Internal Auditor
- ICT Teacher-Elementary School
- Urdu Teacher-Elementary School p/t
How to Apply - Overseas Teachers
Overseas teaching positions are advertised through International School Services (www.iss.edu) and TIE Online (www.tieonline.com). LAS attends ISS international recruiting fairs throughout the year. For the 2017-2018 school year recruiting, LAS will be attending ISS in Atlanta in December and San Francisco in February.
You may also inquire about overseas positions by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org .